Liability is limited by a Scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Amanda works in the general division of Access Law Group providing services to the commercial team, litigation team and client services team.
Examples of the types of work that Amanda completes are:
- Commercial transactions including joint venture arrangements, distribution and agency agreements
- Advising directors and shareholders in relation to their rights and responsibilities
- Employment Law, including preparation of employment contracts
- General contract advice
- Advice in relation to workplace health and safety
- Acting in occupational health and safety prosecutions in the Industrial Relation Court
- Debt recovery matters
- Preparation of deed of amendment and consolidation in relation to superannuation funds specifically self managed superannuation funds
- General commercial litigation in relation to disputes between shareholders, partners, contract disputes and failing businesses
- Environment and planning litigation
Amanda was admitted in December 2009. Amanda has completed a Bachelor of Commerce with distinction, a Bachelor of Law and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. Amanda joined Access Law Group in July 2009. Amanda was made an Associate of the firm in November 2011.
Law Society of New South Wales, Illawarra Women in Business, Wollongong chapter of BNI.